<<They also do a cover for All Mixed Up by the Cars, which I think is even better than
the original.  Definitely a group to check out.>>

Amen to that, Mike!! RHP is one of my favorite groups, I got back into them big-time
this year with their 2001 release "Old Ramon", which is probably going to win my award
for record of the year. If you're into Neil Young, circa "Everybody Knows This is
Nowhere", the SCJoniguy says check it out!

On that same record you mention (Songs For a Blue Guitar), the RHP cover "Silly Love
Songs" in a Neil Young grunge-like fashion. An unbelievable cover!

And speaking of Yes covers, the late great Kevin Gilbert does a spot-on version of
"Siberian Khatru" that made my jaw hit the floor!!

Mike, you don't live so far from me...we NEED to get together & have a listening
party!! :~)

Bob

NP: Sarah Vaughan, "Prelude To A Kiss"