funny you should mention this, colin.  lately my granddaughter and i have
been watching the sound of music and mary poppins ... she really loves the
music.  she moves her hands back and forth as tho she were conducting an
orchestra. she is only 2 yrs old.
what i have found out is that grownups can learn lots from children.
as ever
heather