In a message dated 8/28/01 12:03:26 AM, dolphie bush
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<< I didn't care that much for Traffic in Paradise or
Ghostyhead but Pirates and The Magazine are her best albums, in my opinion,
even better than the first album.  >>

I so agree.  Pirates is the best -- all of her first three or four albums
were worth having.  But then a year or two (whenever it came out) I bought
Ghoastyhead and was horrified.  How could they put that out?  I thought
Rickie Lee was off drugs?  I have a great deal of tolerance for weirdness (I
like most of Jane Siberry, and pretty much all of Kate Bush), but sheesh,
shouldn't one be conscious during a recording session?  Doesn't she have a
producer/adviser?  I wonder about such things.  She had such great talent,
and I hope she's okay.

"Big" walt in s.f.