To william waddell.  Haven't even heard of Volcano William.  would love to
hear it and will look for it now.  As for the volume problem on flying
cowboys, yea, I have noticed it.  All this talk about rickie inspired me to
put my "girl at her volcano" album into the player and let it scratch and hiss
its way through.  I rank that album up there with the other three great ones.
Bought it back in 82 and have not been able to get another copy in all these
years.  Damn, she is good on this album.  The places she goes with that voice.
I love her.  So long.  Man, it can break your heart in two.  "my darling, so
long".  Kinda hard to find rickie at all in central texas where no one even
knows who she is.  Thanks for the post.  mack