Holley's been staying in this bed and breakfast this week outside of Athens,
called "Rivendell", named after the haven of the elves in "The Lord of the
Rings."  She's staying there till her house is ready.  It's quite a
beautiful little place out among rolling hills and bales of hay but what I
found most interesting about this place is the cats.  Outside the other
night I saw 10 cats all hanging out together, sitting on the dirt driveway,
of all different shapes and colors.  And there are four cats that live
inside, in their own room.  All these cats live there...I've never seen so
many together in one place.  It made me think of Joni.

Speaking of Joni, I can't wait till I make it Topsfield...it's been so crazy
here lately, running back and forth between two cities, stressing out over
stupid things,  still surrounded by boxes...I'm ready for something quite
different!

Victor

Victor Johnson
http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson

"Velveteen rabbits and moonbeams,
Come when you lay down your head.
While you are sleeping, they kiss you and tell you,
That you are the reason the sun lights the sky."
                                                 Scarlet-V. Johnson