Late last night after I got offline I checked my voice mail and had received
the following midnight message from my hipper than moi 80 year old mother:
"Hey, I forgot to tell you - Sandra Bernhard has a fabulous new show on A&E
and I've been watching it every night - she keeps talking about Joni and
said she's going to be on the show - but I think she also said something
like it's hard to schedule her because she's booked up - but it looks like
she IS going to have her on"  Then "click"  Heehee ;-)  Kakki