Chris wrote:

>>Also, Rob, what are the names of the 2 bonus tracks
>>they clipped onto the re-issue of "Whatevers For Us"?
>>Do you have the B-Side titles as well?

The extra tracks are Lonely Lady and Together in Words and Music, which
were originally released together as a between-albums-single (and its
b-side) in 1973.  The reissue was by metro music, if you're interested.

The original b-sides are:

For The Best,
Spanking Brand New,
Business Is Business,
Love Grows,
Read It  Write,
No Way Out,
Crying,
Shine,
Love Song,
Dollars

courtesy of someone whose name I have temporarily forgotten.  I only have
three of these.

It's late, I'm drunk, so I think another rambling email is in order...

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com