Hi All,

I've just launched "version 1" of an appearance chronology on
JoniMitchell.com that covers most of the public appearances of her career --
massive thanks to Simon for all his help. There's a lot of information on
this page, so it takes a while to load. Mea culpas for that.

The chronology's great fun for browsing; I also wanted to do what I could to
prevent any fistfights from breaking out over Joni appearance history at
Asharafest! ;-)

I wanna go to Asharafest too, sob.

If you'd like to take a look at the chronology, the link is on the
Appearances page (formerly "Tour Info"), located at
<http://www.jonimitchell.com/TourHome.html>. Happy browsing!

jj