Greetings All,

In a follow-up to Rob's post about this show, I just
downloaded the first 6 tunes from the 'Church' show in
London the other night....GORGEOUS!

Raining Blood
Take To The Sky
Lust
Leather
Cooling
Winter

It's reassuring to hear Tori's voice soaring through
the church in it's familiar way, especially since the
new CD had me perplexed for a bit. Her voice sounds
much more smooth in the live 'mix' than on the new CD.
YAY!!!

Cheers, Chris
PS. I just bid and won in an auction for a promo copy
of the new Carole King CD "Love Makes The World" which
will be out Sept. 25th. I have a feeling it'll be
mediocre, but as a big CK fan, I had to jump at the
chance to have it early. YAY again!