Hi all,

Having much too much fun to play computer, but I want to reach out and
include everyone. You were all missed!

An amazing day today of music...it was ALL un-be-effing-believable!! Some
highlights:

The Mixons doing Dawntreader
Yael's "That Song About The Midway"
Gregg Cagno's "All I Want"
Gregg & Claud's "Case of You" (REALLY OMIGOD stuff here...)
Alison & Jeff doing Hunter
Steph reworked "For Love Or Money" in the style of Tori
Marcel's "I Think I Understand"
Kay Ashley's "People's Parties"
Michael Paz's "Sex Kills" & "off Night Backstreet"
Les Ross' "Not To Blame" & "Magdalene" (lots of tears and you can hear a pin
drop)

The whole day/night was video'd and recorded, so stay tuned to get new stuff.
The level of talent this year was incredibly amazing! Words cannot properly
describe. And many dedications to our brother Kenny Grant, was not here in
body but was in spirit.

I got my years' worth of hugs too, which is nice...currently starting the
"afterparty" in Topsfield...NP: Michael Paz, "Edith & The Kingpin" Chris
Marshall adding his brilliant bass, which he did all day. SO COOL to have the
UK contingency here!

LOTS LOTS LOTS more...solid music all day long, Paz' shrimp, great giveaways,
including:

A RARE show that Jim Johanson donated and Ashara made copies of:

1967, The White Swan, Leicester UK
13 Tracks, including:
Little David
Come To The Sunshine
Chelsea Morning
The Wizard of Is (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Both Sides Now
Night In The City
STAS
Morning Morgantown
Dr. Junk
Eastern Rain
Circle Game
Michael From Mountains
Go Tell The drummer Man/I Don't Know Where I Stand

Haven't heard it yet...obviously I'm very psyched and am ready to make copies
for anybody who's interested.

More to come...a MILLION thanks to Ashara for all the hard work.

Tomorrow, sleeping in and Atty May's!

Bob