> There were no good-byes yesterday in Topsfield. It was "I'll see you
later"
> accompanied by long, loving, hugs. My third Joni-fest, and they just get
> better and better.  I've had little to no sleep since Thursday. So why did
> toss and turn all night, and finally get out of bed at 3:30 a.m.?  Because
it
> was one of the most incredible weekends of my life, and I miss you guys so
> much. Thank you Ashara!!!!!

Oh my GAWD!  Those post fest blues won't go away.  I miss everybody too.  I
caught the earlier 5:00 flight(avoiding an hour and 40 minute wait at the
airport) and got to the airport about 8:20 but I had to take the Marta train
to my car and then drive an hour back to Athens.  I turned on the radio and
listened to Debussy "Image" which was kind of nice to drift into as I was
still in a dreamy state.  It truly was the most incredible weekend ever!

NPIMH:  Grateful Dead "Franklin's Tower" featuring Aaron on percussion

Victor Johnson
http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson

"Velveteen rabbits and moonbeams,
Come when you lay down your head.
While you are sleeping, they kiss you and tell you,
That you are the reason the sun lights the sky."
                                                 Scarlet-V. Johnson