Yes, those harmonies reallly made a big impact on me, when i saw him and
on the new record. His sister has an amazing voice...sort of silky. Bless
the Wainwrights... I am not a big harmony fan (ala Beach boys {pet
sounds}eventhough i do respect this music alot [and better yet will try to
improve my communcation via emails especially this over-usage of brackets
which can really be obnoxious]) but, every once in a while some harmonies
will hit me like a brick.. For instance, "Find the River" by R.E.M. really
touches me. Actually that band has several songs that really deliver the
goods on harmonies.. "At my most beautiful" from UP, "Near Wild Heaven", and
there are several others that memory cannot permit.

   BLIGGITY BLAIR

NP: "Pandoras Aquarium" Tori Amos

<<Especially he and his sister