Rev V,

I feel honored that you feel safe enough with us to share the story of your
loss this weekend. I'm so sorry- but what a wonderful lesson for us all to
hear. Richard was a wise man and as I sit here today wondering what the day
will bring, I think of his daily, haunting question, "what can I do for
someone else today?".

What a wonderful friend to have had and thank you for sharing a piece of his
life with us.

Terry

<< You are the people  with whom I can share things for which I have no
 other community for sharing things of this nature.  You are like my
 "community of real-world people" that I need.  I needed to speak with
 you and explain my absence that the zen long ago had told me would keep
 me in this area now that the explanation had been revealed, and to say
 the things that I have no one here to say them to so that I can now cry
 myself and return to my daily life tomorrow. >>

<A HREF="http://www.addconsults.com";>www.addconsults.com</A>