Hell-
Thanks so much for this observation. I tend to identify more with lesbians
(gee I wonder why!?!?!). That was alot of fun. I am just so dreadfully sorry
that I didn't catch the "chapstick lesbian" comment live. I have been
enjoying everyones memories of the fest. I am out of wack here in the office
and it was worse at home (my winter home Ashara not HOME HOME).

Paz