Steve Dulson wrote "Thanks for all the great words on Jonifest.  I would
have loved to
have been there...sigh...What a great surprise that Greg Cagno showed up!"

We really missed you not being there Steve. Yes Gregg definately raised the
bar for all of us though I must say everyone I heard was quite remarkable
really. So if you need an excuse to attend, you might consider attending
jonifest as a recruiting vehicle for your concert series as the performing
level was quite professional...(non profit volunteer business write off!)