Yeah, I wanna echo this.  I really enjoyed "Rockin' Jake", Michael's buddies
from Nawlins.  I didn't leave out of disrespect or disappointment.  I was
overstimulated after several short nights, too much excitement, and lots of
travel.  They are a tight band and knew how to keep the dance floor full.

For me, it was too much of a good thing and I needed that candlelit den at
Ashara's, with a bunch of half-concious JMDLers sprawled across couches.
Yeah.  Minimal stimuli was what I was seeking.  Significantly, even *that*
dissolved early.

So, thanks to Michael for introducing us to Rockin' Jake.  And like I said
before, thanks to Kakki and Michael for opening up May's to their JMDL buds.
You know I think you guys are the best.

Lamadoo

Bob Muller said,

We all convened over at Atty May's/Plum Island, and listened to some great
music by Jeff, Kate, Victor, Michael, Gregg...BIG crowd there, Michael had a
N.O. blues band come in, and they rocked the house, but it was too much
crowd, too much smoke, too much noise for most of us, so we headed back to
Ashara's and piled in a couple rooms with guitars, percussion, etc. and did
some good ol' "campfire" singalongs.