> Chris-
> GOOD POINT!!! I still think you had the best bottom at JoniFest this year.
> Sorry Victor, but he's a newbie and he's a brit like Paul and Squire.
>
> Paz

He gets my vote!!!  Chris, I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to do that Lord
of the Rings song again but maybe next year or some other place and time.
Remember, I'm a singer and a writer first and foremost.  I just play the 90
string bass for fun.

Victor, who saw many striking similarities today between the little kiddies
running around screaming, beating on drums, and woofing like dogs and the
people gathered at Ashara's these past several days  :~}

Victor Johnson
http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson

"Velveteen rabbits and moonbeams,
Come when you lay down your head.
While you are sleeping, they kiss you and tell you,
That you are the reason the sun lights the sky."
                                                 Scarlet-V. Johnson