Yael, the rookie, wrote,
>>I will probably write a real jonifest message soon enough...
>>but just a quick reply to Steve P:
>>re: Don't Dream It's Over:
>>Don't worry - we'll do it next year! :-)

<Zen Sensei Lama replies:>
Ah yes, grasshopper, "next year".

There is always "next year" for one so young.

Consider though, that one should assume *not* a "next year".

Though one may experience a "next year",

it may not

*contain*

a JoniFest in New England.

Treat it *not* as a toy, grasshopper.

Each is separate,

as a Faberge egg.

Each is precious,

unto itself.

Each, a gift.

Assume not a *next*,
and you appreciate more, the *this*.

Bowing deeply, humbled through experience,

Lama

ps,
Even a Sensei has a Sansei.  So tell me, Master Running Water, have I spoken
wisely, o Wise One?

np: David Lahm's "More Jazz Takes" as it shall, be ever more I'm sure.

ppss.  Zen Sensei Lama reminds: "Forget not, young grasshopper, thy "NJC"
for there are those who are offended."