From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Gregg Cagno
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 5:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: random Joni pics (for Rose and all)

Hey Rose & All,

I first posted to the list when I was off on
the train trip through Saskatoon in February and then
passing through Laurel Canyon when I was out playing in LA in March.

Rose told me the address of Elliot Roberts old place,                8321
Lookout Mountain Ave. Not sure if this was Joni's old digs too,
but I thought I'd put the picture up anyhow if anyone's interested.

Also on this page is a shot of Joni that a photographer buddy of mine,
Robert Corwin, took at Newport 1969. (There's a link to his site too where
he's got some fine old Dylan, CSNY, Pete Seeger, and more if you're nasty)

dig in:

http://home.netcom.com/~greggno/bythetimewegot2woodstock_files/joni.html

Live and love,

Gregg...Still reeling from JoniFest and feeling like a long lost cousin who
finally found out where the reunion is held :)

Gregg Cagno
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.greggcagno.com