Dear Mark:

First let me apologize if I miss any of your words as I once again had a
major computer crash.  I have reloaded Netscape but I no longer have
your sweet missive so please bear with me as I respond.

Sorrow overcame when you told me...and I know we know what this means.
And I am sooooo happy you have found new paths and treasures.  At
several points during the Fest I was afraid I would throw myself onto
the floor and sob...unable to contain myself. Instead I went into this
wee room off the main floor...and with the music playing, big tears
rolled down my face and spilled onto the ground all around me.

Often I feel that I have emptied the well of salty sorrow but it comes
lurking back at the most unexpected times.  Ninety percent of the time I
am thinking, laughing, joking, playing...all of those things.  I know
many others have suffered loss but when I am in the middle of my
memories I feel enveloped in sorrowful azure petals. I can not raise
myself up by saying some people have it worse than I do when I am
overcome with feelings as I was at the Fest.  That comes later.

I have sometimes asked myself why Sheila had to pass on and all I know
is that this is the way things go sometimes.  And it is that way for you
too. A big smile has spread across my face because I know you have a
special person in your life once again and I also know that being
positive helps us maintain a healthy spirit and body.

For myself, I do not believe I will be with another person.  I am
content with my family and friends and I feel that I had such a
wonderful dazzling relationship for 17 years...something many people
never have the joy of experiencing...and I feel so incredibly blessed.
Like Joni..."I'm so hard to handle"...so that may also have a lot to do
with it.  LOL

Thank you thank you thank you for your sweet words of wisdom.  I have
taken them to heart...and I know that I want to sit across from you,
look into your face and tell you that life is always about living...and
we are doing it.  :) Let us be intentional about meeting...let us do
that Mark.

Love and Peace.......Sharon