<< Bob you are such an vital part of this wonderful jmdl group & it was SO
cool
 to hear what a talented performer you are!!!!! >>

Thanks, Kate...like I told you & Jeff that night, it was AWESOME to look out
and see you guys enjoying my set. Made me feel that much looser and willing
to take even the minor vocal risks that I did. Something I would have only
fantasized before, so thanks for making that a reality.

You & Jeff are just the best fit as a couple, and it never occurred to me why
you kept your last name! LOL! Bisch Bisch Bisch...

Looking forward to seeing y'all again soon,
Bob

NP: James Taylor, "Everyday"