<<  No, It cannot be. Could this be the last time Joni retires?  She
 "retired in 71', in 80' in 84' after the REfugee Tour, in 86'.. in 99' ...
 etc. etc. >>

Could point, Blair...to paraphrase my favorite line from "Mask", if we'd have
dug a grave every time she said she was quitting the biz, we'd be drinking
fecking tea in China right now! ;~)

And I forget who posted about her 'muse', but that was right on as well. When
the muse strikes, there are no business considerations. At least there
haven't been in the past with Joni (the 80's notwithstanding).

Speaking of those 80's releases...I'm MOST thrilled by the 'bonus tracks'
these re-releases will have. Can't wait!

Bob