Kate -

> Kakki sorry to hear about your Dad...hope he will be fine

Thanks - it was a real rollercoaster for a couple days, aggravated by nurses
who were lacking in experience with the elderly, but he is much better now
and back at home.  Even the doctor and a priest basically told my mother
"get him out of here quick!" ;-)

> Willy...sorry to hear about your friend...

Me too, Willy.

> Victor...can't wait to hear the Parsonage Lane song... (great
title...kinda like Penny Lane!!!)

I know it will be beautiful.  The "California" song he wrote after last year
is so awesome.

> ...I am off to play a set at our local Organic Festival today...with a
> mandolin & bass player & of course Jeff (shades of Asharafest!)...

Have a great time!  That sounds so fun - wish Hell and I weren't so sluggish
from jet lag - we'd come up to see you!

Kakki