For the first time we have two winners in the Covers contest...will Mr. Blair
Fraipont and Mr. Brian Symes please come up and accept their awards? Probably
would be a better idea for youse guys to just e-mail me a mailing address,
and I'll get your FREE copies of Covers, Volume 21 in the mail this week.

Cangrats, and thanks to ALL who gave it a shot. Lots of guesses this time
'round, which made me happy. If you didn't win, but want a copy, let me know
and we'll make it happen.

BTW, my song was inspired by the Jonifest. I chose "Not To Blame" from
Turbulent Indigo as Les Ross' performance was one of the most heartfelt &
moving performances I've ever seen.

Bob

NP: Ani, "Marrow"