> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:29:39 -0500
> From: "Dolphie Bush" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: laurent njc
>
> To Laurent.  I didn't like that particular post that you made but I
> appreciated the tone of the last one and I want to say that I hold no ill
will
> towards you.  Like I said, I am a strong supporter of Israel and I will
keep
> my feelings about the Palestinians to myself.  I am sorry for anything
that I
> might have said, even if I did feel it.  I didn't have to say it, or post
it.
> I came here because I thought that I would find people above the average
> crowd, above those things that other people do that make me feel so
> disheartened.  I will give you another chance if you give me one.  As a
matter
> of fact, I will give you more than one.  I believe in forgiveness and
saying I
> am sorry.  A new start.  Mack
>
> ------------------------------

Thanks mate.  I wasn't offended because I could feel your original post was
sincere and from your heart.
Between you and I, you did say something right: "that I have psychological
problems that transcend the issues".  No one's perfect, but I'm aware of it!
As John Van Tiel said, "truth" is relative.

I share your feeling about coming to this list to find people above average.
That's why I've taken the time to answer most posts.  For a while I got a
little disappointed but not anymore.

COLIN, yes of course all children are innocent by nature.
I respect you loathing violence.  I'm only saying that it's a necessary evil
when your survival is at stake.
"Never again" is our motto since the Holocaust.

Also, I believe Israelis have a higher moral standard than many other
nations, and they don't ENJOY killing children and civilians.
Of course there are pimps and crooks and murderers in Israel,  just like in
any other state.  I'm not completely dreaming.
If Israelis wanted to, it's pretty obvious they could inflict much more
damage.  Yes I know, "One is too many" as you said before.
But what else can they do?

Like Rabbi Harold Kushner said on CNN's Larry King  last night: "we (meaning
Americans)
are all Israelis now.  We know what it feels to deal with terrorist attacks,
which have been going
on for 53 years over there."

Laurent