Bob wrote;

>Kevin, what is the connection between OGWT and "Whistle Test Extra"? Joni WAS on that
>BBC-2 program in 1986, doing promo work for DED. It's nice video, I've shared it with
>quite a few folks.

As far as I can recall Bob, the Whistle Test Extra was just an adjunct to the OGWT,
showcasing an individual rather than several acts. It may have been used rather like a
film trailer to advertise an upcoming or newly released album.

There are five half hour programmes next week. I have the Monday to Wednesday lists
which include live performances from John Lennon, Patti Smith, Bob Marley, New York
Dolls, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Talking Heads, Gil Scott Heron and others. Don't have the
Thursday or Friday listings yet.

If Joni was on the Whistle Test Extra they might sneak her in. I'll be on the
watchout. Thanks for letting me know.

Kevin