Anne wrote:
Oh, and you may get a small chuckle out of the fact that I took a nap at
this year's JoniFest and someone apparently snapped a photo as proof...
Well, someone had to be caught napping :-)

Hehehehe Anne that was me! I caught you and was trying to catch it on film.
While I did manage to do that it came out a little blurry :-( None-the-less
I did get the Jonifest nap picture! I hope to find the bottom of my suitcase
sometime this year and send the pictures to Ashara.
Love Nikki

"Dream on but don't imagine they'll all come true...Vienna waits for you" ~
Billy Joel