Chris,
Just to let you know that I heard one of the major networks confirming day
before yesterday that this statement was "unequivocally untrue." Atlanta was
not and never has been a target. I'm not sure who you want to believe, but
the way that this was presented, it seemed the powers that be were very upset
that this rumor got out, and were very eager to squash it. I believe this
came from NBC.

Sherelle