i have many relatives who work for the canadian gov't..
many may think of canada as a gentle giant.   i read in a post that they
have the problem with terrorist hiding out there also.  i have the utmost
confidence that our calm neighbors to the north will snuff out terrorist too.
canada is a beautiful country and i am very proud of my canadian heritage.

heather