<<maybe we're talking about sara craig? her cover of this flight tonight is
maybe one of the best joni covers. the more i listen to it the higher it takes me.>>

I agree with you on that Sara Craig cover, like those others on "Back to the Garden"
(The Canadian tribute CD) it requires repeated listenings. I love about 95% of that
tribute.

And my research staff tells me that Laurent was most likely speaking about Sara K, a
jazz-pop singer. I had never heard of her.

Bob

NP: Stevie Wonder, "Master Blaster (Jammin')"