Hello,
I'm not sure if this is the proper way to address this
and if not sorry. I've got a class "Communication and
Aging" that I am writing a paper for. Title of the
paper..( tentative )  "Both Sides Now: The Aging
Process as Reflected in the Lyrics of Joni Mitchell."
Am of course researching the usual avenues, print
interviews, video, books as well as examining lyrics
for references to youth / aging etc.
Would appreciate any folks out there that can
reference  this subject matter. I don't want to miss
or overlook any gems. Thanks  much. Gay
JMDL Digest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> JMDL Digest        Monday, September 17 2001
> Volume 2001 : Number 413
>

> The Official Joni Mitchell Homepage, created by
> Wally Breese, can be
> found at http://www.jonimitchell.com. It contains
> the latest news,
> a detailed bio, Original Interviews, essays, lyrics
> and much much more.
>
> The JMDL website can be found at http://www.jmdl.com
> and contains
> interviews, articles, the member gallery, archives,
> and much more.
> ==========
>
> TOPICS and authors in this Digest:
> --------
>   Jeff Buckley's music on VH1(NJC)
>      [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>   Re: NJC 1 answer to bigotry        ["Mark or
> Travis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
>   Re: Jeff Buckley's music on VH1(NJC)  ["Victor
> Johnson" <waytoblu@mindspri]
>   Subject: Clarification: Joni's  next project
> ["kerry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>   Another perspective
>       [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>   For the fire fighters                [Vince
> Lavieri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
>   NJC!!!! (another perspective...)
>       [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>   Re: Jeff Buckley's music on VH1(NJC)  [Jason
> Maloney <jason.maloney@virgin]
>   Re: Jeff Buckley's music on VH1(NJC)  ["Blair
> Fraipont" <donjuansrd80@hotm]
>   New York Minute (njc)              ["shane
> mattison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
>   Re: Jeff Buckley's music on VH1(NJC)
>      [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>   Re: Jeff Buckley's music on VH1(NJC)
>      [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>   Re: NJC 1 answer to bigotry       [Catherine McKay
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
>   Boy! Am I glad I'm here (NJC)
>      [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>   Re: NJC 1 answer to bigotry       [Catherine McKay
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
>   Re: Boy! Am I glad I'm here (NJC)  [Catherine
> McKay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>   Re: crying njc                    [Catherine McKay
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
>   Re: crying njc                       [Vince
> Lavieri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
>   Re: NJC answer to bigotry and Kakki     ["Kakki"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
>   Re: NJC 1 answer to bigotry             ["Kakki"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
>   Vince njc                           ["Kate
> Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
>   Observations (njc)                      ["Kakki"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]

> Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 21:22:23 EDT
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Jeff Buckley's music on VH1(NJC)
>
> Last night and today, I heard a very beautiful song
> sung by someone whose
> name I have heard referenced on the JMDL before. His
> name is Jeff Buckley,
> and the name of the song is "Hallelujah." It was
> absolutely touching and
> beautiful. There was no video that showed his face.
> What was shown was a
> series of scenes showing rescue workers, fireman and
> [...]
=== message truncated ===