> This helped me to put things into perspective a little bit. Until there is
no
> sky, the birds will continue to fly, and sing, and search for their
morning
> meal. Life will go on for them as it must for me. Without even trying,
they
> taught me that life must go on.
>
> Sherelle

Three Little Birds

Don't worry, about a thing,
Cause every little thing's gonna be alright.
Don't worry about a thing,
Cause every little thing's gonna be alright.

Walked out this morning,
Smiled with the rising sun.
Three little birds, upon my doorstep,
Singing sweet songs, of melodies pure and true,
Singing this is my message to you.

(c) 1977 Bob Marley

Victor Johnson
http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson

"Velveteen rabbits and moonbeams,
Come when you lay down your head.
While you are sleeping, they kiss you and tell you,
That you are the reason the sun lights the sky."
                                                 Scarlet-V. Johnson