Dear Fred,
I understand completely where you are coming from. I just wanted to share my
perspective of having a flag on my door. I would never look down on anyone
who did not have a flag on their door or their car, etc.., I did what I did
for comfort. It was my way of identifying with my fellow citizens concerning
the horrific acts perpetrated against Americans. It must be noted that
several countries lost their citizens in the WTC attack as well. I don't
consider myself a scoundrel for being patriotic, but I know that there are
some hiding under the flag. Those people are attacking innocent American
citizens of Arab descent. I also have two brothers and two nieces on high
alert in the Air Force. I know them to be good and decent people who are
patriotic.

Just wanted you to know that there are many patriotic people who would never
dream of imposing their standards or beliefs on you.

Sherelle