Has anyone seen a disc called "Girls In The Valley"...I just picked it up a couple of
weeks ago.  Its LOTCanyon with the track list messed up, and a fairly unflattering
cartoon of Joni obviously drawn from the Hejira cover (complete w/beret).  What is the
deal with this?  Its like one of those weird things that you see in a record store in
a dream.

It also comes with a poster of the cover (in case you liked it that much), and a very
strange set of liner notes that references the songs as "...the canyon dozen..." and
then makes some vague reference to MOA as a rock and roll album.

Its always nice to have another copy of a JM CD, but I'd like to know the story behind
it.  Is this legal?

the website is:
And speaking of idiots, I hereby announce that the following are NOT eligible
to win free copies of Joni Mitchell cover CD's:

the website is: www.poptoones.de

The disc I have is not listed, although another one with a BSN-era photo on the cover
called "For Free" has the same track listing.

Reuben