From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 9:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 'Refuge of the Roads' question

<<and this vid rocks!    Totally different from
Joni's usual approach to her tunes.>>

Sadly, it's out of print...I too have an original copy and can make copies
for anyone interested. The video is almost ALL music, there are some
interesting between song tidbits, like Joni tuning and/or talking off
stage..

And this video represents about half of a typical show from this tour. Most
of them ran about 2 hours long, included a cool "Heard It Through the
Grapevine" encore and feature Joni on piano, guitar, and dulcimer. She adds
additional melody & lyrics to "For Free" as well. Many complete shows are
available for those who want a complete '83 show for their collection.

Bob

NP: Mama's Boys, "This Flight Tonight" (much better than I thought it was
going to be!)