Hi Brenda,

Good Souls is the best-known Starsailor song, and the most commercial of
their 3 singles to date. It was released in April, a couple of months
after their debut EP, Fever (which I actually have grown to prefer).
It's their 3rd single, the brief and intense Alcoholic, which is out
this week in the UK, with the album - Love Is Here - due to follow on
October 8th. I'm eagerly looking forward to hearing the whole album, as
they are possibly the most promising new band to emerge this year (just
ahead of Turin Brakes and Kings Of Conveneince).

Jason.
http://www.the-slipstream.co.uk