I had never seen the video for "My Secret Place" until today, and I was completely
taken by surprise.  MSP is one of my top 5 JM songs of all time, and I never imagined
that the video would do the song justice.  The scenes at the table are wonderful, the
expressions on their faces are priceless, and the mood is perfect.

The desert scenes with the ribbon trail leading on and on really capture the sadness
of this song for me, and the loneliness...And when the ribbon leading to nowhere
jumped up and turned itself into the unspoiled NYC skyline with the WTC towers, I just
lost it...after a full week of being upset inside, it finally all came flooding out,
while I sat at my desk at work.  I had to shut the door.

Many thanks Joni, for the catalyst, and thanks to the JMDL, which I tend to come in
and out of every now and then, for the unity and peace that these collected posts have
brought in this bad time.  I appreciate it.

Reuben in Philly