RE:
Yikes. She looks like Mick Jagger!.

lordy!!!! she looks like carol burnett with a
toothache!

Maybe it's the love child of Mick & Carol! LOL!

Looks like Joni swallowed Mr. Peanut whole!

----------

I'd have to go with the evil love child of Mick Jagger
and Rickie Lee Jones, with a litte bit of Audrey Jr.
from 'The Little Shop of Horrors' (the musical remake)
thrown in as well.

"c Karma" asked:
Has anyone else been compelled to return to certain
songs since the events of Sept. 11?

I've had Rufus Wainwright's Poses in the cd player
since about the 9th or so, and have listened to it
everyday for the past week. Don't know how it relates
to current events, but it is stuck in my head real
good at the moment.