In a message dated 9/20/01 3:15:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>
Diane,resopndig off-list,if you don't mind.Yes,you are correct all parents
feel as you do including us with 2 of our 3 children leaving the downtrodden
mid east and looking for adventure and opportunity in palaces like the
Pacific northwest and the romance and outdoors of Wyoming. After education's
were completed they were compelled to follow our enlightened view of the
future and peruse a life that we had nurtured because of what we had
instilled in the way of exposing our family to the vast outdoors and the
"spirit of youth".I'll bet you can associate with some of this. The dichotomy
of raising children today is at best knowing they are showing and independent
spirit and love for life we gave but now wish we could provide protection and
nurturing. Any thoughts?  Sincerely, Rich Wieloh