Oh Roberto!   This really means so much to me!  It is I that has to get off
my butt and visit you!!  Believe me, Connecticut pales in comparison to
Victoria.  You have introduced me to so much wonderful classical
music.  Its funny, but whenever we get together and have our wonderful
chats, I feel as if I have known you for a very long time.  There are many
others on the list who make me feel that way ... just a sense of belonging.
BTW - your next mister libra 55-er  ;-)

PEACE & Happiness to all -
Heather