Kakki, if I missed your context I apologize.  I am stressed tonight as
the Marine locator was taken down off the semi-secret Marine website and
that has shaken me up since it means that the locator has become "access
denied" due to "public policy".  And it is Jeremy's birthday and I am
wondering where is my son tonight.

I missed almost all of the benefit tonight on tv - Gage is over
(Jeremy's son) and I was not about to fight with him about the tv.  So I
see online that neil Young sang imagine, I bet that was fantastic.  I
did catch the end, Willie Nelson on America, and that is the most
meaningful of the songs to me, the one that I led the community service
in last Sunday, and it choked me up.

Anyone have any reviews of the benefit?

(the Rev) Vince