Happy Birthday to a dear man - John Van Tiel,  ENJOY
and may your day be as sweet as you!

First concerts ... hmmm ...well I'm pretty sure well
it's between two concerts, they were very close
together.  I bought tickets for Leon Russell back in I
believe 1972 oh but he cancelled.  But on the other
hand Joni Mitchell came to the Arie Crown January of
1972 and ... ahh yes of course she was my first! But
I'm sure I mentioned that before and probably will
again, cause it was a shining moment in my life!
Jackson Browne opened for her highness. I was of
course only 7 years old (fingers very crossed)okay I
was 14. I was in the 8th row pretty dead center ... I
remember it like it was yesterday ... She opened with
"This Flight Tonight" and closed the show with the
likes of Steve Goodman, Bob Gibson and a host of other
Chicago folk stars on stage all singing "Circle Game."
I remember that she did "For Free" and of course much
of the "Blue" album, as it had been released the
summer before - 71.  She wore purple crushed velvet
pants and a multi-colored wrapping jacket.  I guess I
will grow up to be one of those old ladies that tells
the same stories over and over and ...

Peace
Susan Guzzi