I had to pop into Helter Skelter bookshop today
and was pleased to see Karen O'Brien's book
on sale already - (officially not published until this
Friday) - displayed with a sign saying 'Book of the
Month', along with quite a few promotional posters
throughout the shop  - and they were playing 'Blue'
in the shop, which made my visit a whole lot longer
than I'd intended!! Found myself browsing the shelves
and singing out loud a couple of times - embarrassing -
I can't take myself anywhere!!

PaulC

jfp;  'The Kiss' by Ghostland (an old Judee Sill song, vocals
        by Jane Siberry)