I want to tell you Bob...you almost got me beat...but I think I win...I
got to ride on the street car in Disneyland with Walt Disney. He bought
me an ice cream and asked if I wanted to meet Mickey.  I did not give a
rats ass about Mick so I said I would rather meet Minnie...(I should
have know I was going to be lesbian but I waited to fall in love with
Joni)  Anyway...my wish was granted.

Nothing has come close since.  But if I met Joni...I would have to
rethink things.

Love and Peace...Sharon NLT Stevie Nicks

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> << I shook hands and said "Hi" to Jon Anderson of Yes, which
was thrilling. >>

> You also hung with the President & his Mrs., Relayer, and
slept in the White