Speaking of baseball, I forgot to mention I grew up and went to school with
Louie Pinella, son of Lou Pinella.  We played soccer together, and his dad
came out a few times to help out the coach.  I wasn't into baseball at the
time and never really thought much of it.  He had/has a sister named Christy
who had a crush on my brother but I always thought she was kind of odd.
Sometimes I wonder what happened to her after all these years.  I'm rooting
for the Braves but wish the best of luck to the Seattle Mariners and
congratulate them on superb season.

Victor in Athens

Victor Johnson
http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson

"Velveteen rabbits and moonbeams,
Come when you lay down your head.
While you are sleeping, they kiss you and tell you,
That you are the reason the sun lights the sky."
                                                 Scarlet-V. Johnson