In a message dated 10/3/01 8:03:58 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< bobby orr >>

I once wore Bobby Orr's ring. No, we weren't a couple -- Bob and Bobby! --
and I only briefly met him at an ad agency I used to work for in Boston. The
story is, an art director friend of mine had Bobby's Stanley Cup ring for a
photo shoot and she let me wear it while I sat in her office working on
another project with her. I had forgotten about this story until I saw his
name in your post, Shane. But now, after Kakki and Stephen's adventure, all
my brushes with fame are looking pretty pathetic!

    --Bob