hi guys,
i just wanted to send a quick note to let you all know
that i have a new job! yeeee-hawwww!
it was getting kinda scary, as i bought a car and had
no idea how i was going to make the payments, hee hee.
so, i am now the publicity director for a publishing
company here in utah (it's called Gibbs Smith,
Publisher) in kaysville, utah, actually. which is just
about 20 miles outside of salt lake. not a bad drive,
considering i just bought a lovely subaru wagon. so
anyway, from madison avenue to the podunk town of
kaysville, where (no shit!) sheep graze outside the
building. this is a small publishing firm that does
mostly interior design and architecture books, but
also does a fascinating array of other material on
nature, western literature, some fiction, some
non-fiction, kid's books and lots more. i am so
excited, and lucky, as the economy seems to be falling
in the toilet and i was looking into that mickey-d's
managing position ;-)
anyway, this looks to be a very promising and
interesting position with lots of opportunity for
growth and learning. i'm very excited.
i'll most likely go off digest and be back in the fray
again soon. i've missed you all and your near-daily
presence in my life! i'm still at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
if anyone wants to get in touch with me.
take care, all
alison
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1