I have met several. I knew Andrew Sachs(Manuel in Fawlty towers) well
back in the 70's. A very nice and gentle man.

I had lunch with Anthony Hopkins(not just me) back in 80. I had a crush
on him at the time. We walked down the street and he put his arm on my
shoulder. I felt very embarasses. Another very nice man.

Lorraine Chase after her performance in Pigmalian(sp?).
Heather Chasen(well known English actress and radio person, round The
Horn I think)
Knew Ken Russell's son intimately at one point. Nothing like his dad to
look at.
--
bw
colin