Ron said:
>         revised equations:
>
>         man with no balls <> woman
>
>         man with no balls  = man with no balls = contemptible coward

I see what you're saying, Ron, but, to reframe it, I believe that
historically speaking, the man with no balls thing does intend to convey
the message that the man is "emasculated" which means his manliness is
taken away, and because we only recognize two genders, that means he is
feminized. I mean, it isn't too big a stretch when you consider that the
biggest insults to men are always those insults that portray them as
womanly, feminine, etc. Sexism intersecting with heterosexism. <sigh> What
a great world we live in. <rolls eyes>.

-Yael