Dear Victor,
I am "way" behind on my posts but I wanted to respond to this wonderful one
because I had a similar experience this past week. My husband and I were
treated to an all expense-paid trip to Ocean City, Maryland last week (hence
my being behind on posts). Being unemployed at the moment, it was a much
needed retreat. (boy, do I miss spending money!)

All joking aside, we all were able to watch a sunrise on the ocean one of the
mornings. It was the most glorious things I have ever seen. I realized the
power which resides in a sunrise, a sunset, or the mighty crashing of the
waves. Until Bin Laden can stop those, he has no power over me. He is
insignificant in the big scheme of things.

I encourage everyone to go and find the majesty of nature. The day we arrived
in Ocean City, we heard the news that the bombing had begun as well as the
Anthrax attacks. Whenever I would start to worry, I would go the balcony, sit
and watch the waves magnificently crash against the shore. They seemed to
wash away my fears and worries. I must now buy a house by the ocean!

Sherelle
NP-Turbulent Indigo-Magadelene Laundries